首頁 // 產品中心 // 多克隆抗體

Goat anti-human Ceruloplasmin (CP/CER) PolyClonal antibody


生產種屬

Human

來源

Polyclonal antibody preparation

宿主

Goat

同義詞

CP2; CER; Caeruloplasmin; Ferroxidase; Oxygen Oxidoreductase

濃度

10 mg/mL

形態

Lyophilized or Liquid

純度

≥90% by SDS-PAGE

分子質量

亞型

IgG

純化方法

Goat Polyclonal IgG, affinity purified by Protein A.

標記

免疫原

Recombinant human Ceruloplasmin (CP/CER)

應用

SDS-PAGE; Western blotting; ELISA

貨號

PA82267HU

規格

100μg 500μg 1mg

價格

查詢

貨期

3-5 working days

說明書

登陸
產品概述:
Ceruloplasmin is is the major copper-carrying protein in the blood, and in addition plays a role in iron metabolism. It was first described in 1948. It is an enzyme (EC 1.16.3.1) synthesized in the liver containing 6 atoms of copper in its structure. Ceruloplasmin carries 90% of the copper in plasma. The other 10% is carried by albumin, albumin may be confused at times to have a greater importance as a copper carrier because it binds copper less tightly than ceruloplasmin. Ceruloplasmin exhibits a copper-dependent oxidase activity, which is associated with possible oxidation of Fe2 (ferrous iron) into Fe3 (ferric iron), therefore assisting in its transport in the plasma in association with transferrin, which can only carry iron in the ferric state. The molecular weight of human ceruloplasmin is reported to be 151kDa.
特異性:
The antibody is a Goat polyclonal antibody raised against CP/CER. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CP/CER in ELISA Kit and western blotting.
使用方法:
WB=1:100-500 ELISA=1:500-1000 Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end user.
穩定性:
Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. The lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20°C. When reconstituted in sterile pH 7.4 0.01M PBS or diluent of antibody the antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C.
存儲:
Shipped at 2-8°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
存儲緩沖液:
0.01M TBS (pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
注意事項:
This product is for research use only, not for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
青海今日快三走势图